Resident involvement is about enabling you - local people - to help improve your communities and the PA Housing services that you use.
There are a lot of ways to get involved, including on site, digitally, and service improvement groups.
As well as making sure we’re providing the highest standards of service to residents, being involved is a great way to gain new skills and meet new people.
Resident Involvement means:
- helping to make a difference in your community, reviewing a service, or speaking up about an issue
- great ways to gain skills
- meeting new people and sharing kindness
- improving neighbourhoods
- being flexible - we work around you
- working with you to make the changes you want to see
- improving wellbeing
Contact our team
If you’d like to find out more about involvement opportunities at PA Housing, please get in touch:
We look forward to hearing from you.