Have you been financially affected by Covid-19?
2021 - May, Latest news
The pandemic has been a challenging time and we know that many of you may have been financially affected.
Maybe you lost your job, were furloughed or forced to reduce your hours to look after your kids. Or maybe you just got a bit muddled with your benefit claims and are not getting everything you're entitled to.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Team are here to help.
They offer advice on:
- Money and budgeting advice
- Support with benefit claims, including Universal Credit
- Information and support with the Government’s furlough scheme
- Information and support with Self Employed Income Support scheme
You can contact the team in a number of ways:
- Email [email protected]
- By using My PA
- Simply text the word ‘support’ to 07903 008003
- or by calling us on 0300 1232221.