Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Give us a call

We’ve listened to your feedback and have changed our Customer Contact Centre so that it works better for you. Instead of centralised call centres, we have created dedicated Hubs who will specialise in the various aspects of services we provide you.

The changes aim to:

  • improve the customer experience when you are contacting us
  • improve the speed and quality of the response we give you
  • empower our teams to resolve enquiries at the first point of contact.


You can continue to report repairs through My PA or by telephoning us to speak with a member of our Repairs Team.

Or you can now email the Repairs HUB directly at [email protected] if you prefer.


You can also continue to make a payment, check your balance and seek help with money or benefits advice through My PA, or by telephoning us to speak with a member of our Income Team.

Or you can now email the Income HUB directly at [email protected] if you prefer.

During busy periods you can request a call back from the Income Hub so you don't have to wait on hold.


For other queries, such as queries about your tenancy, neighbourhood issues and antisocial behaviour or more general queries, you can telephone us to speak with a member of our Housing Team.

Or you can now email the Housing HUB directly at [email protected] if you prefer.

We’re confident that these changes will help improve your experience of getting in touch with us and resolving your queries quicker than we have been.

Getting in touch

Remember My PA is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, however if you do need to call us:

0300 123 2221

Calls may be charged at the standard UK local call rate depending on your provider.

During busy periods you may experience a long wait to get through.

Our phone lines are open

Monday 08:00 - 17:00
Tuesday 08:00 - 17:00
Wednesday 08:00 - 17:00
Thursday 08:00 - 17:00
Friday 08:00 - 17:00

Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

Outside of these times, calls will be dealt with by Service 24 which provides our 'out of hours' service and emergency lifeline calls.

Average waiting times


Who are Service 24?

We are part of PA Housing and act as a 24 hour support function providing Support and Out of hours services to both PA Housing Customers and also a wide range of external agencies since 1993.  We currently work with Housing Associations, Student Property Agencies, Local Councils, Charities and Residential Care Homes.

We are a highly skilled team equipped to deal with calls of all manners ranging from an emergency lifeline call to a student losing their keys.

Services we offer:

Lifeline Monitoring

We provide help at the touch of a button for people who want to feel more secure in their own homes. We provide a 24 hour, 365 day service for care and support providers across the UK.

We currently monitor lifelines for housing associations incl Axiom, Riverside, East Midlands Homes and also independent retirement homes and charities working with a wide range of elderly and vulnerable people offering whatever assistance is required e.g. contacting next of kin or emergency services.

Lone Worker

Lone Worker monitoring offers protection to your staff working alone in potentially dangerous and remote locations. Our system is designed to be simple for staff yet using a highly sophisticated process offering a ring of security around your staff

  • How does the lone worker system work?

    With a unique pin number and a simple voice message, they can set an alarm to a time to when they will be free and carry on with their normal tasks. In the event of them not confirming they are alright at the set alarm time the system operates a checking process.

    Fully automatic check calls are made to the worker and if these are not responded to a call is automatically generated by a fully computerised system which is monitored by highly trained staff, they immediately set in motion your predetermined rescue plan, after listening to your worker's message.

    An emergency call can also be made if help is needed urgently.


Lone Worker is aimed at staff working alone in their own workplace or out in the field e.g. Housing Officers, Security Staff, Letting/Estate Agents and Contractors


Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Font size Text size
Colour contrast Contrast